M.G. INTERNATIONAL’s project logistics services to clients involved in the field of constructions and supply for various industrial projects are customised for each individual contract.
Our Project Logistic Team uses the skills and creativity from long experience. Anything oversized and heavy gets our special attention but others as accessories and break bulk as well. Within the same hands, we offer an integrated approach to ensure that we meet our customers’ schedules, whether the units originate from one country or from across the globe.
SUCCESSFUL PROJECT LOGISTIC IS A QUESTION OF SKILL & CREATIVITY!
Our goal is to be part of an overall successful project completion, which we achieve through:
- Experienced project management
- Continuous and close flow of communication which does include tracking and tracing
- Detailed understanding of international transportation services and routes
- Flexibility to adjust with the customer’s needs at any stage
- HSE assurance programmes designed to meet the contract requirements
- Compliance with FCPA/Bribery Act 2010 regulations
- A global network of operation offices and professional partners
- Full supply chain management from door-to-door
- Technical and commercial services
- Feasibility studies
- Route surveys
- Multi-modal transport recommendations
- Liaison with public works and authorities
- Presentation of proposals and alternatives
- Expertise for heavy-lift and oversized cargo
- Police and security escort arrangements
- Estimation of time schedule
- Supervision of loading and transport operations
- Packing arrangements
- Seafreight and airfreight incl. FCL/LCL shipments
- Break bulk and heavy-lift shipments
- Charter and part charter services
- Customs formalities
- Offloading and installations at jobsite
- Labour and equipment arrangements
Certified to ISO 9001:2015
Registered IATA Agent / RACA / AEO-F certified
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.