M.G. International Transports GmbH
Founded in Germany and throughout its history the service provided has always been synonymous with excellent project logistics focusing on the Near and Middle East area. With own offices in Europe and Near and Middle East together with a strong network of professional partners in most other countries our activities have been continuously extended.
Our Iraq Service Team uses the skills and creativity from long experience. Anything oversized, containersized and heavy gets our special attention but others as accessories, break bulk and urgent medical equipment as well.
Within the same hands, we offer an integrated approach to ensure that we meet our customers’ schedules, whether the units originate from one country or from across the globe.
- Experienced project management
- Continuous and close flow of communication which does include tracking and tracing
- HSE assurance programmes designed to meet the contract requirements
- Compliance with FCPA/Bribery Act 2010 regulations
- Full supply chain management from door-to-door
- Feasibility studies and route surveys
- Installation work
- Multi-modal transport recommendations
- Liaison with public works and authorities incl. duty exemption letter support
- Expertise for heavy-lift, oversized, containersized and urgent medical equipment cargo
- Police and security escort arrangements
- Customs clearance and supervision of loading and transport operations
- Packing arrangements
- Seafreight and airfreight incl. FCL/LCL shipments
- Break bulk and heavy-lift shipments
- Charter and part charter services